The concept of Chakras comes from ancient times and is described as the energy cycle that courses through your body. Many spiritual people believe that they circle your entire body, starting at the crown of the head, and going down to the spine.
There are 7 Chakras in, and each of them is responsible for your physical, emotional, and spiritual balance. Even one of the Chakras imbalance or blockage affects your mind, body, and spirit. This results in adverse effects on your mental and physical wellbeing.
To prevent this, Chakra Bracelets come in handy for restoring the balance of your seven Chakras and helping you achieve full vitality and robustness.
The healing power of Chakra stones in your bracelets will absorb the negative energy blocking your Chakras, letting the positive energy flow freely and creating balance and harmony in your mind, body, and spirit.
Which Colors Should Be Included in Your Chakra Healing Bracelet?
The bracelets are specifically designed to restore and maintain the balance of the seven chakras. All the ailments experienced by humans are linked to one of the 7 chakras, each connected to major organs. Different colors on the chakra bracelet represent these chakras and help them restore.
Wear A Red Stone Bracelet to Activate Your Root Chakra
- Using a red stone in your bracelet like a red jasper can toughen up your stamina and your energy reserves by reminding you of your physical strength.
- Ease your tenseness and endurance by including a red gem in your bracelet and feel reinvigorated.
Wear an Orange Stone Bracelet to Unblock Your Sacral Chakra
- Get rid of brain-fog and let your creative energy flow freely by including an orange stone such as a Carnelian bead in your healing bracelet.
- Find the most innovative solutions to the toughest problems as you feel your Sacral Chakra unblocking.
Wear A Yellow Stone Bracelet to Re-balance Your Solar Plexus Chakra
- Protect yourself from negative energy by using a yellow stone such as the Tiger’s eye, Yellow Jade or Citrine and stay grounded.
- Indulge in the feeling of being assertive and the center of attention as your chakra opens up.
- While amber is also a yellow stone, it should not be used in jewelry as due to its softness, it is prone to erosion.
Wear Green and Pink Stone Bracelets for Heart Chakra
- Avoid confrontations as your heart chakra opens up, and your relationships become peaceful.
- Wear an aventurine bead not only to attract a loving partner but also to strengthen your self-love.
- Feel more at peace with yourself, at your home, as you feel love amplifying by wearing a green or pink bead.
Wear A Light Blue Stone Bracelet for Throat Chakra
- Freely express yourself and your opinions and give off a creative charm by wearing a light bluish-green stone such as amazonite.
- Re-balance your throat chakra and get rid of the dry feeling you get in your throat every time before giving a presentation.
Wear an Indigo Stone Bracelet to Evoke Your Third Eye Chakra
- Get the benefits of the healing properties of a Bluestone by including it in your Chakra Bracelet.
- Get the most out of your intuitions as you balance your third eye chakra by wearing a blue bead on your wrist.
- While Lapis Lazuli is popular amongst jewelry makers and buyers, Lapis is a very soft stone and, with extended use, will show signs of abrasion.
Wear Purple and White Stones Bracelet for Crown Chakra
- Incorporate a purple or white bead such as amethyst in your Chakra bracelet and reduce feelings of sadness, grief, and anxiety while reviving your crown chakra.
- Connect with your most accurate and your innermost, highest self for natural guidance in your life.
Chakra Bracelets and The Endocrine Glands
The Chakras are not only in control of your mental abilities, but they also interact with your body through the endocrine system and glands. These endocrine glands are responsible for the secretion of hormones to keep them balanced, optimizing the health of the body.
Here’s a list of the seven chakras and the endocrine glands they are linked to. Knowing this would also help you decide which bracelet you need to wear to fix your physical and health problems as well.
Physical ailments and health issues are often the results of blockages in the chakra. The organs and glands then fail to perform their function correctly. It is why wearing a seven stone chakra bracelet will alleviate some of the physical health issues that you might be facing.
Remember, you must maintain a balance in your emotional wellbeing as well as your physical wellbeing. If either is out of sync, it can lead the other to be unharmonious as well.
Other Benefits Of Chakra Bracelets
All the seven stones in chakra bracelets reflect and represent a different chakra. Wearing a chakra bracelet can assist in maintaining attention and focus on keeping your chakras strong. It’ll help you in recognizing if any of your energy circles is blocked.
In turn, you can get various benefits such as:
- Seven stones Chakra bracelets restore and maintain balance in your energy system, allowing energy to flow freely from your crown chakra to your root chakra. Hence it revitalizes your whole body mentally and physically.
- Meditate while wearing your chakra bracelet, or just keeping it on your person to alleviate stress and anxiety. Restore rhythmic and balanced flow between chakras and feel happier as your depression wears off.
- Bring out your most creative side and stun people with your intellect and sharp mindedness by wearing a chakra bracelet.
- Wearinga chakra bracelet activates your most lovable side, and helps you make new friends.
- It reminds you of your authentic self; keep yourself grounded to achieve your goals as your chakras clear off the mess and imbalance.
Maximize The Benefits By Wearing A Bracelet On Different Wrists
Interestingly, there are different effects of wearing a chakra bracelet on the right or left hand.
Wearing A Chakra Bracelet On Your Left Wrist
The left side of your body or more commonly known as the feminine side is responsible for handling your internal self. It is the most sensitive side and is responsible for whether you feel calm or stressed.
Wearing chakra stones on your left wrist can help you in adjusting and dealing with the stresses from outside your environment. Wear your Chakra Bracelet on your left hand to experience healing and restorative energies running through your inner self.
Wearing A Chakra Bracelet On Your Right Wrist
The right side of your body, seen as your masculine side is responsible for dealing with the actions you take and the energy that you put on your outside environment.
Wearing the chakra Bracelet on your right side helps with your productivity by controlling and balancing the energy that you invest in your external environment.
A correct balance between the two sides will help you in alleviating your stress, enhance your creativity, and help you in finding peace in your relationships.
Find The Right Balance and Energize Your Chakras
Chakra bracelets are not only beautiful and ornate; they can help you recognize your true potential as well. They help in restoring positive thoughts and developing a more freeing approach to life.
These bracelets work and help as a supplement to medicine by healing ailments of health and mind. While pleasing colors of the bracelet are reason alone to buy these beautiful bracelets, the healing properties just make them irresistible!